BED & BREAKFAST
Copyright © All rights reserved. Beachcroft B&B UK
TRACK AND TRACE
Accommodation providers have an obligation to record and keep contact details of all guests for 21 days, so that those individuals can be traced in the event of an outbreak of COVID-
International visitors must declare the countries which they have visited en route to the UK in the prior 14 days.
IF YOU SHOW ANY SYMPTOMS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE PLEASE CANCEL YOUR STAY
IF YOUR HOME AREA IS UNDER LOCAL LOCK DOWN PLEASE CANCEL YOUR STAY
IF YOU SHOW ANY SYMPTOMS DURING YOUR STAY:
You MUST inform Helen or Steve immediately and make URGENT ARRANGEMENTS TO RETURN HOME SAFELY. Please see details at the BOTTOM of this PAGE.
GENERAL COVID MEASURES
IF YOU SHOW SYMPTOMS DURING YOUR STAY
If any of your party show any of the symptoms associated with COVID 19 A new cough or high temperature or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste:
1. Inform Steve or Helen immediately by text message, email or phone call
2. Isolate and STAY in your room and make arrangements to return home safely.
3. Make arrangements for a test by calling 119 or online www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
4. Return home safely, do not use Public transport. (you will be refunded for any remaining portion of your stay)
5. If you cannot return home safely, please liaise with Public Health (111) on what to do next.
6. If there is absolutely no alternative but to remain in Beachcroft the agreed daily rate will be payable IN ADVANCE for the entire duration of your stay.
PLEASE NOTE IN THIS CASE NO FOOD SERVICE, CLEANING, CHANGING OF BEDDING, TOWELS ETC CAN BE CARRIED OUT BY STAFF AT BEACHCROFT.
Please confirm by email/SMS that you agree with these Mitigation's
SMS 07999 004195